Published on May 8, 2017
Reliable is growing and looking to add to our amazing crew!
The position is a full time position that’s broken up into a morning and evening shift with relatively flexible hours.
The perfect candidate will have a basic knowledge of the web design & development industry and an amazing personality. The kind of person that can make most everyone feel at home, comfortable, and completely taken care of by the end of a 15-20 minute phone call.
We’re looking for someone with a good head on their shoulders; someone who is able to differentiate well between what issues they can solve themselves and when to ask questions / for a second opinion. This person will be able to work fairly independently once trained and will take ownership of this position in shaping its growth / expansion going forward.
- Communicate with prospective and existing clients worldwide via phone and email
- Send sales proposals
- Follow up with prospective clients / leads
- Introduce clients to the Reliable process
- Answer basic questions about our company and capabilities
- Work closely with other team members to deliver clients information
- Handle project management duties:
- Communicate via phone and email with existing clients
- Interface between clients and design / development team on projects
- Provide project status updates
- Make sure the projects stay on track, organized, and everything is going smoothly
Skills / Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Even better listening skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours, remotely
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Outstanding organization skills
- English fluency (other languages a bonus!)
- Friendly, cheerful, warm personality
- Enjoys “taking care” of clients
- Extremely reliable, responsible, and responsive
- Always looking for ways to improve workflows and processes
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- A healthy level of perfectionism
- At least a basic knowledge of web design / development industry and a willingness to learn more
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, ability to open documents in Photoshop / Illustrator, etc.)
- Reliable internet, phone, and computer access
- Experience working with customer service tools such as HelpScout, Teamwork, Dropbox, WeTransfer, HighTail, Skype, Slack, etc. a plus!
- Coachable attitude with the desire to always be improving
Why Join Reliable
- Work remotely with an awesome, talented, hard-working group of coders, project managers, testers, and bosses who truly care about what they do and making a difference in the world with their work
- Communicate with people from all over the globe on a daily basis
- Fairly flexible hours
- Weekends off
- Competitive wage
- Possible bonuses and raises based on performance
- Constructive feedback
- Encouraging environment for personal and professional growth
- Be appreciated and valued as more than just “a cog in the machine”
- Reliable has doubled its growth every year since it was founded. Become a part of building something truly incredible.
- Know that the people you work for and with truly care about your wellbeing, feeling of fulfillment at work, and happiness.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, send us an email at [email protected]!