We're looking for a UI/UX designer to join our remote team. As a designer at Reliable, you'll work with our Creative Director as well as our development team and our clients on bringing fresh ideas for the web to life.
· Portfolio demonstrating knowledge of design fundamentals
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· Highly organized with outstanding attention to detail
· Experience with (and/or general knowledge of) HTML/CSS and WordPress
· A design style that's fresh and modern but also versatile and typography focused
· Ability to approach design with purpose, user experience, conversion, and development in mind
· Ability to give/receive constructive critique with clients and teammates
· Ability to work autonomously, self-structuring your week to get tasks completed
· Proactiveness & ability to take initiative
· Mastery of Figma, comfortable in other design programs such as Adobe & Sketch
· Read and interpret project discovery notes and/or client briefs
· Compile wireframes and moodboards at the start of each project
· Create design concepts that are on time, on-brief, and on-brand
· Use tools such as Figma to build out design concepts and prototypes
· Write detailed notes about your designs for clean handoff to other departments
· Manage multiple design projects at once, all with different aesthetics and styles
· Assist our quality assurance engineers with designer testing
· Keep a pulse on the latest in design trends and tools
· Keep files tidy and organized for yourself, our team, and our clients
Why Join Reliable:
· Work remotely with an awesome, talented, kind, and hard-working team
· Communicate with people from all over the globe on a daily basis
· Be part of an encouraging environment for personal and professional growth
· Competitive pay
Note, due to the number of calls and applications we receive, we kindly ask that you not call or use our Calendly link to discuss your application. We aren’t able to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, you will be contacted directly by the manager for that position.
Please also note Reliable does not outsource any work to other agencies.
Thank you so much for your interest in working with us!